By Staff Reporter
GA-WALLY-A 75-year-old woman emerged unhurt when a fire destroyed her thatched house at Ga Wally village in Bolobedu in the early hours of Wednesday.
It is alleged that gogo Modjadji Maria Manyike was asleep in her thatched roundavel house when she saw flames coming down from the roof, she screamed for help to alert her son who was sleeping at the other thatched roundavel. He woke up and managed to remove some of the furniture from the house and other furniture burnt.
Gogo Manyike escaped with no injuries, Mokwakwaila Police are investigating a case of Arson.
Anyone who might have information that can lead to the arrest of the suspects can contact their nearest police station on Toll-free number 0800 10 111 or my SAPS APP. #TzaneenVoice