RECRUITMENT OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTH FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL YOUTH EMPLOYMENT INTERVENTION
As part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme the Department of Education is inviting unemployed youth to apply for assistant positions at public and LSEN schools across all provinces.
- Education Assistant – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/eCadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports & Enrichment Assistant (no matric required)
- Matric required for all roles except the last two
WHO CAN APPLY
- All SA residents aged 18 – 35 years old (not turning 36 before 31 March 2022)
- Must live close to a school.
- Preference for the Education Assistant positions will be given to applicants
with post school qualifications
R3817 per month (less 1% UIF contribution of R38)
1 November – 31 March 2022
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to sayouth.mobi/p/dbe – The site is zero-rated so free to visit
- Register – the process will take 4 mins
- If you have already registered on SA Youth, Harambee or Tshepo 1 Million you can just
log in using the same log in details
- When you have registered the opportunities at the schools closest to the address you have given will appear and you can apply.
- No opportunities showing up? You can search for “Education Assistant” or “General Assistant”
- For updates: facebook.com/SAYouth.mobi facebook.com/phase2beei Twitter: @DBE_BEEI
CLOSING DATE – 3 OCTOBER 2021
Need help? Visit your local NYDA office, Labour Centre or Public Library
Should you still be unclear on what to do, call our TOLL-FREE support line on 0800 72 72 72, Mon- Fri, 9AM to 4:30PM and our Support Guides will assist you.